The UMFCU Church VISA® is perfect for churches that want to take control of expenses with a minimum of paperwork and hassle. Use your Church VISA® for everything from travel to office supplies. Your UMFCU Church VISA® line of credit gives you the freedom to take care of business as your cash flow dictates. For more information about Church accounts and our Church VISA® card, please contact our office at (800) 245-0433.
Minimum membership with United Methodist Federal Credit Union requires each member establish a primary Share/Savings account of $25.00 (minimum amount) and pay a one time membership fee of $5.00. This requirement must be fulfilled prior to application for any other UMFCU share/savings or loan product or service.
Click Here to Download the Church Corporate VISA® Application Required Documents
Click Here to Download the Church Corporate VISA® Application Required Documents(Episcopal FCU)
Click here to Download the Corporate Resolution Church Membership Application
Church Corporate Visa Application Required Documents
Thank you for your interest in our Church Visa Credit Card Program. To assist in your Church Visa application, please follow the instructions below:
If your total credit card limit request is $2,500 or less, then please submit the following:
- Completed UMFCU Corporate VISA® Application.
- Board minutes authorizing the UMFCU VISA®
- Authorized signer form completed and copies of ID for each card holder.
- Copies of most recent TABLE 2 Local Church Report and TABLE 3 Church Income Report to the Annual Conference.
- District Superintendent will be notified once card is approved.
If your total credit card limit request is over $2,500, please submit the traditional documents listed below:
- Complete the Church Corporate VISA® Application.
- Copies of the Church Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the previous two years.
- A Corporate Resolution signed by the Board of Trustees and/or the Finance Committee.
- Approval by your District Superintendent.
- Copies of the Board of Trustees and/or Finance Committee Meeting approving the VISA® application with UMFCU. Minutes should include:
- Number of authorized signers, the number of cards to be issued, the names of the signers and their titles, if applicable.
- Individual limits on each card (aggregately not to exceed total account limit).
- How the church name is to read on the card(s).
- Board minutes must be on church letterhead and include a copy of the full minutes, not just the page where the motion was carried.
Application must also include:
- Copy of card signer’s Driver License or other government issued ID. Copy must be clear copy. Scanning and emailing copy is preferred.
- Signature of Finance Committee Chairperson and Secretary of the Committee.
- Credit Card Authorized Signer Addendum. To be completed by each authorized card signer. An account signer may not sign on his/her own credit card signer form.